English 10 Block 1: Homework for Monday
- Finish your rough copy notes on the 5 concepts (and sub-types) of short stories. Make sure to include an example from one of our stories in each sub-type.
- Bring your pencil crayons and a ruler for Monday and Tuesday.
English 12 Block 2: Homework for Monday
- Complete one page of notes on both "I Have a Dream" and "If Hitler Asked..."
- The single side of notes for each essay should be single-spaced and focused on topic, theme, main points, and stylistic devices.
- You'll receive up to 5 completion marks for each set of notes.
- The compare and contrast essay will be written next Wednesday.
- Please review the following videos on citations:
Communications 11 Block 3: Homework for Monday
- 3.2 is due Monday Oct. 24.
- 3.1 is due on Tuesday, Oct. 18.
- 2.4 was due on Tuesday, Oct. 11.
- For a quick introduction to Powerpoint, read this.
- Email your presentation to email@example.com
- 2.3 was due on Monday, October 3.