English 10 Block 1: Homework for Exam Week
- Be in my room by 8: 10 am on Monday morning!
- Study your review package and the English 10 terms and literary devices handout.
- Are you tough? Try the online notes and English 12 exemplars below... if you dare. ;-)
English 12 Block 2: Homework for Exam Week
- Be in the pit by 8:10 am on Tuesday morning!
- I'll offer a voluntary study session on Monday at 12:30.
- Study your review package and the English 12 terms and literary devices handout.
- Read these online notes:
- Elements of Fiction
- Elements of Poetry
- Point of View
- Character Types
- Didactic Writing
- Grammar Reviews
- Study the following exemplars:
Communications 11 Block 3: Homework for Exam Week
- Be in my room by 11:45 am on Tuesday morning!
- Finish the final essay. The topic is "Should 16 year-olds be treated as children, adults or something in-between?"
- Bonus: Write a third body paragraph that answers the following - "Should 16 year-olds be treated as full adults for criminal behaviour?"