Wednesday, September 8, 2021

 English 12 Block 1: 

  • By next Wednesday, please show me your your labeled tabs (Grammar / Writing / Fiction).
  • Starting tomorrow, I'll begin collecting your parental letters.


English 9 Block 3 (Day 1):
  • By next Wednesday, please show me your your labeled tabs (Grammar / Writing / Fiction).
  • Starting tomorrow, I'll begin collecting your parental letters.
  • Be ready for the first spelling quiz on Thursday, Sept. 16:
    • 1. absence
    • 2. accelerate
    • 3. acceptable
    • 4. accidentally 
    • 5. accommodated
    • 6. accomplish
    • 7. according
    • 8. accumulated
    • 9. achievement
    • 10. acquitted
    • 11. address
    • 12. affection
    • 13. against
    • 14. aggravate
    • 15. aggression

English 9 Blocks 2 and 3 (Day 2):
  • TBA

Philosophy 12:
  • By next Wednesday, please show me your your labeled tabs (Grammar / Writing / Fiction).
  • Starting tomorrow, I'll begin collecting your parental letters.